Careers at Grace
Are you interested in joining our team? Below are our current openings, take a look, and consider whether any fit your calling and skills.
- Check air filters monthly & change as needed.
- Minor plumbing repairs and door hardware repairs, etc. as needed.
- Painting/ touch up.
- Replace light bulbs as needed.
- Keep pavilion picnic area hosed down during summer months & use leaf blower to keep leaves from around the pavilion.
- Regular maintenance on golf carts.
- Replace soap & paper towel holders as needed and toilet flappers as needed.
- Keep tools and supplies organized, as well as all closets, storage areas and maintenance rooms.
- Hang shelves, hooks & various other items as needed.
- Be responsible for the upkeep of the church apartment.
- Coordinating with the Facilities Team in the planning of all church building and grounds needs.
- Updating (with the facilities team) the long-term maintenance plan.
- Working with the custodians as needed.
Church and Special Events
- Set up tables and chairs for all special events.
- Ensure the sanctuary is set up for services on Sunday morning – including fogging of the chairs before that Sunday morning.
- Work with the worship leader and pastors to set up facilities for all services as well as for changes in the regular service needs such as Easter, Christmas, baptisms, etc.
- Replacing and purchasing chairs and tables as needed.
- Working to meet the needs of any outside organization that may be using our church.
Facility and Grounds Management
- Manage Mowing/Equipment/Heating and Air/Pest Control contracts.
- Supervising the mowing and upkeep of all church grounds.
- Maintain all areas of Grace Park including Preschool gated areas to include: pressure washing of pavilion, benches and outdoors play equipment; general mulching of all park areas and specific safety mulching under all fall surfaces.
- Schedule cleaning of gutters on all buildings annually.
- Spray weed killer as needed around campus.
- Being responsible for all budgets related to building and grounds.
- Must be available for any emergency that may occur regarding the building and grounds.
- Be responsible for the maintenance (both long and short term) of all buildings and grounds of our church.
- Being available when needed to arrange for repairs, etc. for all facilities.
- Maintain all storage inventory across campus.
- Other facility related projects as they occur.
Grace Preschool is looking for Lead Teachers. We are hiring talented and loving teachers who want to work in a supportive and encouraging environment that promotes professional development and continued education. At Grace we strongly feel that happy and well cared for teachers create high-quality loving environments.
Lead Teachers are responsible for providing a safe and developmentally appropriate educational experience for young children in a 5-star setting. The lead teacher is responsible for creating an environment that promotes the social, emotional, cognitive and physical growth of the participants in their assigned classes. This person is responsible for developing creative and developmentally appropriate lesson plans and implementing them in their classrooms. The lead teacher must work in cooperation with the teacher assistant and all other personnel of Grace Community Church.
Grace Community Church in Marion is looking for teacher assistants for the new preschool. The school is scheduled to open Feb. 1st. We have Lakeshore classrooms, competitive pay, incredible work environment, and more! We will be working toward 5 stars and will have low ratio classrooms.
Teacher assistants are responsible for assisting lead teachers in the classroom and providing a safe and developmentally appropriate educational experience for young children in a 5 star setting. The teacher assistant is responsible for creating an environment that promotes the social, emotional, cognitive and physical growth of the participants in their assigned classes. She/he should serve as a team member in developing creative lesson plans and implementing them in their classrooms. The teacher assistant must work in cooperation with the lead teacher and all other personnel of Grace Community Church.
If you have any questions, reach out to us using the form below.