RESOURCES FOR KIDS, YOUTH AND ADULTS
Every Sunday at Grace Community Church, our preschoolers enjoy an inviting activity-centered, age-appropriate environment where they learn all about Jesus and how much He loves them!
- We need volunteers! If you would like to volunteer to help with Preschool on a Sunday morning, please click here.
Children’s Ministry at Grace is focused on information before transformation. We recognize that kids must know God’s Word before they can put it into practice!
Make sure you’re following our Grace Children’s Ministry Facebook Page to stay updated.
Grace Student ministry is all about letting the Gospel of Christ change our lives. Our philosophy of ministry is to teach students the truths of God’s Word, to share life together as God’s People, and to serve on God’s mission. Our ministry has various ways that middle & high school students can connect to Grace.
We have a strong desire here at Grace to see Young Adults come to faith in Christ, serve the Body of Christ with their giftedness, and become disciple makers.
- We have specific Life Groups for Young Adults. If you would like to be in one, please click here.
- Events for Young Adults are based on building community as well as connecting them to Grace serving opportunities. Due to the current state of our nation, there are no events on the schedule.
- If you are looking to serve at Grace, you can volunteer here!
The Marriage Ministry at Grace seeks to support married couples build a strong foundation for marriage that is based on biblical principles. This ministry also provides mentorship and counseling for couples in need.
- Our events are interactive gatherings designed to foster healthy Chrsitian marriages and provide opportunities for connection with other married couples. Due to the current state of our nation, there are no events on the schedule.
- We have Marriage Equip U twice a year. These are instructional classes designed to teach a Biblical view of marriage. You can see our Equip U schedule here.
- If you and your spouse are in need of counseling, please fill out the form here.
- If you are looking for premarital counseling for you and your fiance, please fill out the form here.
We see children and adults with special needs as people made in the Image of God. We are making strides to include our friends with special needs into the fold of what we are doing at Grace. On top of that, we also aim to support families and caretakers.
- If you have a family member with special needs and you would like for them to be plugged into what we have going on at Grace, please fill out the form here!
- Our Buddy Ministry is a ministry designed to partner children and adults with special needs with someone else to heighten their experience at church! As a Buddy, you would meet with your buddy on Sunday mornings, keep communication with the family open, and be present for them while they are at Grace. If you would like to sign up as a Buddy, please fill out the form here!
- Night to Shine is a prom for folks with special needs! It takes place in February every year. More information will come as time gets closer.
The need for foster care and adoption in our area is tremendous. At Grace, we support this ministry by training people who feel called to serve as foster parents or adopt. We do this by partnering with these families to make sure they get the care they need.
Our Senior Adults aim to be an active part of the church by discipling and instilling wisdom to the younger generations. We know that this stage of life is crucial for the church.
- We have Senior Adult based Life Groups! If you are a Senior Adult and would like to be placed in a Life Group, please fill out the form here.
- Due to the current state of our nation, there are no events on the schedule.
- We have plenty of places to serve here at Grace! If you would like to serve, please fill out the form here!